Rafael Rizuto is a creative with more than 15 years of experience in multiple disciplines. He's behind projects such as UNICEF UNfairy Tales (that won the Grand Prix for Good at Cannes Lions 2016), Expedia Dream Adventures, Hellmann's Recipe Receipt; Coke's Happiness Refill, and AirBnB's #Birdbnb (Home to You), Solving #SochiProblems and Views (Airbnb's first global campaign).
Over the course of his international career are stints at Ogilvy & Mather Dubai, Leo Burnett Dubai, Ogilvy & Mather Brazil, Pereira & O'Dell San Francisco, and 180LA where he's currently a Executive Creative Director.
- Within a year since joining 180LA, the agency now has become the most awarded shop in the TBWA Network Worldwide, bringing home 10 lions for 4 different clients, including the Grand Prix for Good and a Gold in Cyber for the Unicef Unfairy Tales campaign at the Cannes Lions 2016.
- Speaker at Cannes Lions 2013 - "Foreigner: No Boundaries For Creativity"
- #9 Art Director in the world - The Big Won 2013
- #6 Art Director in the world - Cannes Lions Report 2012
- Hellmann’s Recipe Receipt was ranked among the Top 5 Campaigns of the year (2012) on Adage/Creativity Online
- Distinguished with 11 Cannes Lions, including a Gold, in 2012. Helping Ogilvy & Mather Brazil to be the 3rd agency of the year securing the O&M Network's first ever win with the title of Network of the Year.
- Ogilvy Worldclass 2010. Chosen as one of the best art directors in the network to participate on a WPP worldwide competition in Cannes.
- Gold at the Cannes Young Lions Competition 2008
- Ogilvy & Mather Dubai Agency of the year at Dubai Lynx International awards 2010
- Ogilvy & Mather Dubai Agency of the year at Effies awards for two years in a row (2009/2010)
- Served as Jury in festivals like The Effies North America, Lisbon International Awards, Kyev International Awards + Others.
- 150+ international awards including Golds and pencils at, DA&D, One Show, Clios, London awards, Effies + others.