People. Culture. Commerce.
J. Walter Thompson has been pioneering brands since 1864. We go where others only dare. We pioneer forward, rebelling against convention. We do this with bravery, ambition and just the right amount of swagger. We tap into our 150-plus years of brand-building wisdom to build brands that last as long as we have.
If our work doesn’t move the dial against three metrics, we crumple it up, throw it in the bin and start all over. Our work has got to change the way people think, feel and act. That’s when culture starts to shift. And when culture shifts, it creates room for brands to grow.
By pioneering brands like Coca-Cola, Kit Kat, Unilever, Shell and J&J, we keep them relevant in the modern world, while also driving their businesses.
Pioneers are hungry. We are restless, never satisfied. We respect the need for help on our journey, and reach out to collaborate. We value the significance that a new perspective can bring. We constantly challenge ourselves and those around us. We're completely focused on the work.
Work that drives our clients' businesses. Work that enables brands to adapt to an ever-shifting world. Work that is creative, aspirational and responsible. Work that shapes the world.
· El Sol – 2 silver awards for Donate the Bars
· Cannes Lions – Donate the Bars got 2 silver, 3 Bronze. White Face, Grey Face and Black Face won 3 bronze awards 1 silver for IAS: The heart of Brazil.
· Bass Awards – Gold award for Best Comercial - Donate the Bars
· Clios – One Silver awards for the campaign We Won’t Help You and 1 bronze for Donate the bars.
· Clio Healthcare – 2 Silver for Luis Fernando Verissimo and Zé Roberto. 2 silver for White face, 2 silver for grey face and 2 silver for black face. 2 silver for Iceberg, 2 silver for Dune, and 2 Silver for Skyline.
· Smarties Awards – One Gold and One silver fro Donate the Bars
· LIA – 3 Bronze awards (Donate the Bars, IAS: The Heart of Brazil, and Resume)
· El Ojo – 1 Grand Prix, 6 gold awards, 3 silver, 4 bronze wards for Donate the Bars. 2 silver for IAS: The heart of Brazil, 1 Bronze for A Book in One Shot.
· Effie Latam – 1 gold for Together We Make Sauce and 1 Bronze for Drink Tea, Stop and Think