People. Culture. Commerce.
J. Walter Thompson has been pioneering brands since 1864. We go where others only dare. We pioneer forward, rebelling against convention. We do this with bravery, ambition and just the right amount of swagger. We tap into our 150-plus years of brand-building wisdom to build brands that last as long as we have.
If our work doesn’t move the dial against three metrics, we crumple it up, throw it in the bin and start all over. Our work has got to change the way people think, feel and act. That’s when culture starts to shift. And when culture shifts, it creates room for brands to grow.
By pioneering brands like Lux, Godrej Solution, Pepsi, and Sony Six, we keep them relevant in the modern world, while also driving their businesses.
Pioneers are hungry. We are restless, never satisfied. We respect the need for help on our journey, and reach out to collaborate. We value the significance that a new perspective can bring. We constantly challenge ourselves and those around us. We're completely focused on the work.
Work that drives our clients' businesses. Work that enables brands to adapt to an ever-shifting world. Work that is creative, aspirational and responsible. Work that shapes the world.
· D&AD – Graphite Pencil in Glass – Indian Red Cross Society – Blood Banking
· Cannes – Silver Lion in Design – Indian Red Cross Society – Blood Banking
· Spikes Asia – Silver in Direct, Promotion – Indian Red Cross Society – Blood Banking
· Goafest – Gold in Media – Eye Coordination and Research Centre – Fountain of Sight
· Goafest – Gold in Radio – Godrej – Mama
· Goafest – Silver in Entertainment, Direct, PR – Hellen Keller's Institue for the Deaf and Deafblind – See the Radio
· Goafest – Silver in Entertainment – Godrej Security Solutions – Linkedin Theieves
· Goafest – Bronze in Outdoor – Wintech – Pacifier
New Delhi Office
· Cannes – Bronze Lions in Press – Sleep Apnoea India – Night Kills Day
· AdFest – Bronze Lotus in Direct – Amarsons – Test and Drive
· Spikes Asia – Bronze in Outdoor – Sleep Apnoea India – Night Kills Day