About the Agency Tapsa/Y&R
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results.
Our mission is simple: create world-class work that works. That’s why we back up every idea with hard-core data for solutions that make a measurable difference.
With 19 offices spanning four continents, POSSIBLE boasts some of the best creative minds on the planet. We’ve used the power of this collective intelligence to transform the industry and elevate global brands like Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
English, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Spanish, Swedish
Philosophy & Competitive Advantages
Philosophy : Being our clients’ most valued partner in creating profitable growth
by building, leveraging, protecting and managing their brand assets for both short-and long-term successes, everywhere in the world.
Competitive Advantages :
1) Creativity and Effectiveness : Young & Rubicam Madrid stands out for the excellence of its creative work, backed up by the numerous awards obtained both at national and international level, as well as for its effectiveness, being Y&R Madrid the most awarded agency during the latest edition of the EFI Awards (awards granted by the advertisers to the most efficient advertising). Young & Rubicam Madrid has obsession for ideas, passion for results.
2) Branding Expertise : Young & Rubicam has a solid experience in the creation, management, and development of global brands, as Telefónica, Movistar or Repsol-YPF.
3) Proprietary Tools : Young & Rubicam counts on valuable proprietary tools that ensure availability to the most complete and reliable information for the development of strategies and ideas:
Brand Asset® Valuator, the world’s biggest brand study, that permits to evaluate :
- How brands are built
- How they are developped, how they acquire strength and how they can continue growing
- How and why they decline
- Brands in the life of consumers
- Ability to evaluate brands from many perspectives, via different categories and geographical areas
4 C´s® : Cross cultural consumer characterisation.
7 consumer targets which :
- provide insights for brand planning
- inform creative execution
- assist effective media selection
4) Excellence in Strategic Planning and Research : Young & Rubicam Madrid has a department of Strategic Planning and Research, composed by 5 people that ensures the efficient management of our clients´ brands, in order to achieve their marketing objectives, both at a short as at a long term basis.
The department of strategic planning in Young & Rubicam Madrid has obtained the international award “Got Smartest Award”, given by The Intelligence Factory, an independent trend analysis consultancy.
5) Young & Rubicam Madrid is the best option for an integrated communication service, for it offers all communication disciplines, under one single management unit, for a greater effectiveness and profitability of the client’s budget, via leading companies of the group: Impiric (Customer Relationship Marketing), The Media Edge (Media solutions) Burson-Marsteller (Perception management) Cohn & Wolfe (Event marketing), Landor (Branding and Strategic Design Consultants) and Y&R 2.1 (New Technologies)
The company is perhaps independent. If not, it can be edited here