If you want to be above the competition, you’d better stand up
I don’t believe in being just like other agencies.
What’s the point?
There’s enough of them out there already.
Likewise, you should be different in your own market.
If you’re not, you’re never going to earn yourself a bigger slice of the pie.
And you won’t deserve to.
To make sure you always get the most effective work, I have set down four major rules:
1. The creative idea comes first. Once that is agreed, we discuss the best way to use it.
2. All communication channels are equal. They have different strengths, powers and purposes.
3. Any advertising idea must be capable of working effectively across all our chosen channels.
4. Budgets should be made to fit the executions – not the other way round.
Oh yes. And there’s a fifth rule, too:
5. Let’s have fun while we do it.
I’m sure you’ll agree that these all make sense. By producing uncompromising work, my clients can be sure to enjoy uncompromised results.
The company is perhaps independent. If not, it can be edited hereEdit