Phone: (+1) 303 586 9570
Leads business strategy and creative for the agency’s clients. Aligns our team and the client’s team into a unified force. Assures work and communication is hitting the big-picture objectives.
• Secured relationships with four innovation brands within Coca-Cola
• Global positioning for 4.5 billion-dollar nutrition brand, Herbalife
• Converted Jenny Craig to a direct response company and officially turned the brand around
• Reignited five legacy restaurant groups to renewed success, including: Which Wich, Tavern, Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill, Granite City Food & Brewery, and Matchbox Food Group
• Launched more than 20 new food or beverage products into retail
• Launched the most complex digital project in the agency's history with CorePower Yoga – 1.3 million daily users
• Encouraged donations of more than $100k to the agency's own experiential music giving platform Cadence & Cause
• Crushed every performance metric in our 50-year agency history for KOA
Phone: (+1) 303 332 9834
Leads brand and communication strategy for the agency’s clients. Isolates and exploits key consumer insights. Conceptualizes, moderates and leads output creation from the agency’s proprietary brand development process, Two Weeks to Truth.
• Invented LRXD's brand development process, Two Weeks to Truth — designed as a foil to lengthy, expensive and difficult to implement processes, allowing clients of any size to access fast, affordable brand insights that can be immediately put into action
• Executed this proprietary process for more than 100 brands to date, including Naked Juice, Atkins Nutritionals, Jenny Craig, Curves, Nautica, KC Masterpiece and Kampgrounds of America
• Highlights of the process include: Brand creation for Perfect Bar, helping to take the brand from $3M to more than $30M in sales, and “A moment can change your whole life with Jenny Craig," helping to reverse eight years of sales declines
Phone: (+1) 303.333.2936
With over 18 years in the technical world, John uses his background in computer science and graphic design to create digital and media strategies for LRXD's clients. Strategy work is always validated with research and analytics to ensure a scientific foundation for decisions.
• Created more than 800 websites for clients in the last 18 years, resulting in a deep digital experience across many client types and data solutions
• Developed media campaigns totaling hundreds of millions of dollars, resulting in a unique skillset that unites buying and creative implementation strategy
• Paved the way for four client acquisitions (totaling over one billion dollars) and 3 IPOs, including one reaching over a billion dollars
• Helped create and manage ten major loyalty systems with the largest containing over 4.5M active users and resulting in a 30% lift in revenue for the client over time
• Launched products and campaigns for clients like Apple iPod, Motorola, Coca-Cola, HP, Chipotle and McDonald's
Phone: (+1) 303.586.9576
Builds relationships with key clientele. Provides oversight and leadership to account service staff. Understands clients' businesses and translates business objectives and brand insights into meaningful marketing. Ensures agency work is delivered on brand, on strategy, on time and on budget.
• Led top revenue producing clients in the agency
• Maintained client relationships that have spanned a decade
• Key account lead on national campaign for Naked Juice that took sales from $80 million to $200 million in less than two years and resulted in Pepsi Co.’s acquisition of the brand
• Senior Account lead on key legacy clientele such as Naked Juice, Atkins Nutritionals, Earthbound Farms, Jenny Craig, Curves, Kampgrounds of America and many others
Phone: (+1) 303 333 2936
Develops company vision and strategy in concert with agency executives. Serves as trusted advisor to CEO and President. Promotes innovation, explores new business opportunities and acts as an ambassador for the organization.
• Helped maintain consistent annual agency revenue growth for 20+ years
• Served as creative and account lead for early, key clients – Naked Juice, Janus, Hunter Douglas
• Opened and led Los Angeles satellite office
• Served as operational CMO for two client brands
• Helped facilitate $20M investment for a beverage client
• Led acquisition and integration of Xylem Digital in 2010
• Led several startup companies, from initial concept through funding and launch
• Developed key relationships in the food & beverage industry with deep contacts in manufacturing, distribution, retail and finance
• Developed private equity and investment banking relationships in Denver, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco
• Sourced outside investments, new revenue streams and partnerships