At Havas, we believe effective teams are small, experienced and, above all, made up of people who are ridiculously passionate about what you want to achieve and have the breadth of skills you need to achieve it.
By pulling in the best talent from across our UK group (from advertising, digital, PR & social, eCRM, design, local activations and media), we will build you a client-centric team that delivers exciting, relevant work “that works”.
A team that can rapidly evolve to cater to any and all of your changing needs and yet remain under its own P&L.
This is how, together, we build a brilliant relationship.
Reasons why us:
1. We create more meaningful customer experiences across local clients like Pets at home or global clients like adidas , exceeding ROI for Adidas 8% above target.
2. We connect people with brands in a more purposeful way. Our work with easyJet won more awards than any other aviation or travel company and delivered a 350:1 ROI.
3. Through our work with Tesco clubcard we know more about the nations shopping habits than anyone else in the UK.
4. We have over 30 years of data heritage - we manage the Diageo customer database globally and set up the Royal Mail database 18 years ago and still manage it today.
5. We believe in getting things done, drawing on our Village capabilities to create the teams you need.
We’re the only major UK agency in our field to share a single building with every other specialist business in our network, all under a single P&L. Sitting within the Havas Village in Kings Cross affords us some clear advantages; none more so than our ability to build bespoke, multi-discipline teams around our clients, whatever their business need.
|I-COM Data Creativity Awards||Social Media||EagleAI||2017|
|I-COM Data Creativity Awards||CRM||easyJet||2017|
|Loyalty Awards||Best Loyalty Programme of the Year||Pets at Home||2017|
|Loyalty Awards||Best Loyalty Programme||Pets at Home||2017|
|DMA Awards||Best Strategy||easyJet||2016|
|DMA Awards||Best Use of Email Marketing||easyJet||2016|
|Marketing Magazine - New Thinking Awards||Innovation in email marketing||easyJet||2015|
|Marketing Magazine - New Thinking Awards||Data Creativity||easyJet||2015|
|Advertiser||Brand||Business Sector||Type of Work||since|
|Compare the Market||Compare The Market||Banking, Finance, Law & Insurance||
|adidas||adidas||Outdoor Sports & Athletics||
|Barclays||Barclays Wealth||Banking & Financial Services, Investments, Stock Brokers||
|Easyjet||easyJet||Airlines, Airports, Railways, Bus Lines, Ferries & Cruises||
|English Heritage||English Heritage||Charities, Foundations, Volunteers||
|Great Western Railway||Great Western Railway||Public Transport, Mass Transit||
|Heathrow Airport||Heathrow||Airlines, Airports, Railways, Bus Lines, Ferries & Cruises||
|Pets at Home||Pets at Home||Pet Food, Pet Care Products & Services||
|Royal Mail||Royal Mail||Postal, Courier & Shipping Services||
|SPANA||SPANA||Charities, Foundations, Volunteers||
|Starbucks Coffee||Starbucks||Restaurants & Fast Food||
|Subway||Subway||Restaurants & Fast Food||
|Tesco||Tesco||Department Stores, Supermarkets||
|Whitbread PLC||Premier Inn||Hotels, Resorts||