Rare is a pro creative that possesses the exceptional depth and breadth of multi-industry experience and vast, diversified skill set in combination with superior client relationship management proficiency.
Peter Beach: 25+ successful full-time years as a pro creative: illustrator, graphic designer and consultant — a deeply-seasoned pro with a Fortune 50/500/Promo 100 work list, totally devoted to carefully-nurtured one-on-one client relationships built from successful performance and earned trust.
Serving a diversified national client work list that spans from advertising, marketing and corporate to engineering, fabrication and industrial environments. Multi-industry experience includes aerospace, airline, automotive, broadcast/film/theater architecture, consumer/electronics/personal care products, financial and insurance, food and beverage/alcohol/tobacco, industrial manufacturing, media/sports/entertainment, motorsports, travel, toys, action sports and retail.
• Design: corporate B2B/B2C Marketing and Communication collateral
• Illustration: technical [product, engineering, instruction/assembly, product/operator manuals and guides]
• Collateral Design - Marketing/Sales: datasheets, brochures, PRs, flyers, case studies, whitepapers, product intro sheets, PDF flipbooks, style guides, reports, forms, sales aids...
• Graphic Design: identity, product, packaging, infographics, publication, PowerPoint/presentation...
• Illustration: technical/advertising/corporate
• Advertising | print/online: print/trade pubs, web/event banners, landing pages
• Social media: campaigns/marketing, strategy, content/maintenance and design
• Brand/Identity Development
• Direct mail: design/implementation | email clients/client-side
• Signage: corporate - POP - event-exhibition - billboard - vehicle
• Tradeshow/Exhibit: display design/support signage
• Manuals and Guides [product/technical/operator]: design, illustration and photography
• expert: Photoshop - Illustrator - InDesign
AFFORDABLE. [Experience = Efficiency = Affordability]
I'll work with and scale to any reasonable budget.
Great response, personal service and loyalty to your needs plus you'll always get an easy-to-work-with attitude that only comes from years of client experience.
Multiple references upon request.
studio: Miami, Florida [Massachusetts born-and-bred with 15+ pro years in Boston metro/North Shore locations]
military: US Navy | job rating: Photo Intelligenceman [PT]
• clearances: Top Secret/Atomal - SIOP - ESI
• responsible for pilot intelligence briefing support, photography and mapping of area Soviet military shipping in the Mediterranean, photogrammetry, cartography and the review/analysis of classified aerial photography.
• studied at the Armed Forces Air Intelligence Training Center [AFAITC], Lowry AFB, Denver, CO
• stationed on the attack aircraft carrier U.S.S. Forrestal
Creative produced includes projects for industries, companies, and brands:
. . . . . .
• Aerospace/Airline: Airbus - Continental Airlines - Fairchild Aerospace - Lockheed - Northrop Grumman - Pratt&Whitney
• Automotive: Chevrolet - Hyundai - Mitsubishi - Nissan - Toyota
• Communications: Cisco - Clear Channel - SNET - Verizon wireless - XM Radio
• Consumer Products/Tech: Allied Signal - Autolite - Champ/Tred-Lite - Cosmar - Cuisinart - Danaher Corporation/Veeder Root - Digital Equipment Corporation - DeWalt - Duracell - Footjoy - Heidelberg - HH Brown - Konica - LG - Nautilus - Neutrogena - Nike - Olympic Stain - Oracle - P&G - Pitney Bowes - Playtex - Reebok - Right Guard Extreme - RJ Reynolds - Rollerblade - Rowenta - Samsung - Schick Warner Lambert - Sony Xbox - Sperry - Stanley - Sybase - Tissot - TomTom - Tumi - Walmart - Wilkinson Sword - Wrangler
• Engineering: Cygna Energy Services - Kaiser Transit Group/FDOT - LeMessurier & Associates - Parsons Brinkerhoff - Post, Buckley, Schuh & Jernigan
• Financial/Insurance: Beneficial - Centrix - Certegy - Charles Schwab - Mutual of Omaha - Principal
• Food/Beverage: 9 Lives - Bud Light - ConAgra Foods/Healthy Choice - Coors Light - Crown Royal - Del Monte - Dr. Pepper - Johnnie Walker - Malibu Rum - Nestlé - Patrón - Pepsi/Diet Pepsi/Mountain Dew - The Glenlivet - Unilever/Wish-Bone - Wendy's
• Industrial/Tech: Cookson/Polyclad - Siemon - Textron - Timken/Torrington/Fafnir - TomTom Telematics
• Media/Sports/Entertainment: ABC/ESPN/Monday Night Football AMC - direcTV - GE - Microsoft/Samsung - NFL - Spike TV - SI - Triveni Media - Warner Brothers - World Cyber Games
• Military: US Air Force - US Army
• Motorsports: American Le Mans - IRL - NASCAR
• Retail: BestBuy - Catherines/Fashion Bug/Lane Bryant - GNC - Home Safety Council - Rite Aid
• Semiconductor: Rochester Electronics - Texas Instruments
• Software: Cyrano - excara - InCert - PlumRiver Technology - PurchasingCenter.com
• Sports/Action Sports: Dew Action Sports Tour - Red Bull North America - X Games
• Toys: Bandai - Coleco - Disney - Hasbro/Milton Bradley/Parker Brothers/Playskool - LEGO - LucasArts - Mattel - Nintendo - Sesame Street - Tonka - ToyQuest - Tyco Preschool
• Travel: RCCL/Royal Caribbean Cruise Line