At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world, where our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities, to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production and technology.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency (NYSE: WPP).
With a rich heritage spanning over forty years, Wunderman is one of today's most experienced, customer-focused marketing communications agencies. We offer powerful data solutions - both in-house and through KnowledgeBase Marketing, a wholly owned subsidiary and of course, best-in-class creative services. We combine broad-ranging capabilities in strategy and insights, customer dialogue and teleservices, media, interactive and promotions — and mix well — to deliver holistic, seamless client solutions.
Wunderman is one of the truly global customer-focused agency networks:
- 100% ownership
- 69 offices in 50 countries (30 in Europe, 24 in the Americas, 2 in Africa, 10 in Asia & Middle East, 3 in Oceania)
- Dedicated worldwide / regional / country management
- Centres of excellence in direct marketing, database analytics, interactive marketing, promo & events, literature, planning & insights
- Organised to integrate with brand and media agencies
- Wunderman is focused on a number of Key Global Client Partners with dedicated teams and structures
Because of Sarbanes-Oxley financial regulations originating from the US, all of the major communications networks including Y&R and Wunderman now refrain from posting financial and headcount data on public websites. Such information is of course freely available to clients on a confidential basis.