Indigo Design Award is excited to announce its first annual competition this year. Indigo is on the hunt for the outstanding graphic, digital, UX/UI, games, and apps designs, concepts, and prototypes. The competition is open to individual designers, small and large design teams, studios, and students from around the world.
You are invited to join their jury of industry titans and cutting-edge designers for a competition designed to push boundaries and challenge convention. Submissions are open for both conceptual and already implemented designs. Young designers who graduated within the last five years are particularly encouraged to apply.
The premier Indigo Design Award Ceremony will be held in Tokyo in 2018, where they will announce the winners of each category. The exemplary international jury panel includes journalists, respected experts and designers such as Pip Jamieson (Founder of The Dots), Casey Sherstobitoff (Director of Global UX Commerce GoDaddy), Tracy Osborn (Hello Web Design author), Fabio Delton (UniCredit), Hernan Puente (Indicius) and many others. They will meticulously judge each entry, paying close attention to Indigo’s criteria, which includes innovation, design and the use of technology.
Submit your work by the Extended Early Bird Deadline of November 30, 2017, and get 10% off your entry fee. The final deadline is February 28, 2018.
Graphic Designer, Digital Designer – UX and UI, Mobile Designer and Games Designer of the Year will be officially announced and awarded during Indigo Award Ceremony in Tokyo, as well as receive the following:
• Complimentary ticket to Indigo Design Award Ceremony
• Publication of winning work in Indigo Interactive Digital Book Of Design 2018
• Major PR campaign distributed to graphic design online/print magazines, blogs, directories, etc
• Year-long showcase of winning work on Indigo Award homepage
• Certificate presented at Winners’ Award Ceremony
• Winner’s seal
• PR text to promote your work
• Winners Edition newsletter distributed to Indigo Award subscribers, partners, juries, sponsors and friends