|Campaign||Here We Go - Bud|
|Advertiser||Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.|
|Date of First Broadcast/Publication||Subscribers Only|
|Business Sector||Subscribers Only|
We strive to make our clients' brands stand for something—to have a cultural significance and impact, not just category relevance. We believe that brands can play an important part in the world around us by having a deeper meaning, to stand for something and to stand up to something and to play a role in people’s lives.
This starts by putting a stake in the ground for a brand’s aspiration beyond their current category; we then define the Brand Conviction which becomes a North Star for all future activities—from how clients behave internally to what they communicate externally—accompanied with a clear pathway to get there from here.
State Farm’s “Here to Help _____ Go Right” campaign has launched nationally today. The next chapter in the “Here to help life go right” brand platform, this new campaign will bring further meaning and context to State Farm’s multi-year brand reframe.
Created by DDB Chicago, “Here to Help ___ Go Right” is a fully integrated campaign anchored by five new spots that feature real State Farm agents from across the country. The creative sheds some humorous light on a variety of insurance moments, both expected and unexpected, to show how State Farm—and their many agents—are there to help when misfortune strikes.
In each spot, the blank is filled in with a new story—a new way to define life—demonstrating the breadth of ways State Farm can help it go right. Before they launch on March 15, you can watch all the videos by clicking below --
· “Pothole”: watch agent Benjamin Raymond help his customer deal with the damage to his car from an infamous pothole.
· “She-Shed”: see how agent Zach Bay assures his customer that her “she-shed” is covered after being struck by lightning.
· “Sir Robert”: watch agent Robert James show his young customer how State Farm is here to help in many different of life.
· “Awkward Photo”: watch as agent Oumar Sylla practically becomes an extension of his customer’s family as he shows them all the ways State Farm will be there to protect their home.
· “Shopping Cart”: watch agent Nora Vaden Holmes demonstrate the various situations in which State Farm is there to protect your vehicle, from runaway shopping carts to newly-minted teenage drivers.
Across all of the films, the message is clear: State Farm is more than just another insurance company. With the brand’s empathetic approach, agents help customers’ lives go right in countless ways. It’s what separates State Farm from the rest of the category and what inspired this new “Here to Help __ Go Right” creative platform.
“Here to Help __ Go Right” will run nationally across broadcast, OLV, radio, social and digital, starting March 15. “Pothole” ran during the season finale of “This is Us” on March 13.