'None of us are as smart as all of us' was our founding principle and it guides everything we do. No silos, dotted lines or egos. To deliver the sort of campaigns our clients need, we have lots of people with different skill sets and experiences all working together. Creativity is a team game now and the best team wins.
Reasons why clients should work with us:
1. We are entrepreneurial - fresh, energetic, and hungry. We want our clients to own a greater share of tomorrow.
2. We are a tight blend of experienced partners and young innovative talent. Both will be focused on your business. We call it wise heads and open minds.
3. We have a modern outlook on communications solutions. No agendas or egos that get in the way. Just the right solution, in whatever shape works best.
4. We believe in We Will. That together with our clients we can achieve their business objectives. Our agency is a fusion of the different communications skills a modern client needs.
5. Our culture is open, generous, and democratic. We firmly believe that none of us is as smart as all of us , and that you can only stumble if you're moving forward.
The Senet Group refreshes “Bad Betty” campaign with Euro 2016 twist
London, 9th June 2016: The Senet Group, the independent gambling watchdog, today announces a refresh of its ‘Bad Betty’ advertising campaign ahead of the UEFA Euro 2016 football tournament.
Created by advertising agency The Corner, the campaign extension uses football-specific ads to encourage responsible gambling during Euro 2016 – which is set to be the biggest gambling event of the year.
First released last year, the “Bad Betty” campaign was launched to help promote responsible gambling by raising awareness of – and helping people spot – the signs of problem gambling. The campaign featured the slogan 'When the fun stops, stop’, and included a TV ad which re-worked Ram Jam’s 70s hit ‘Black Betty’ with people reminding a gambler to pause and think about his actions.
Over the last year The Senet Group has welcomed SkyBet, Gala Bingo and ScotBet as new members, further strengthening the organisation’s presence and influence in the market. Recent consumer research has demonstrated that the “Bad Betty” campaign has helped over a third of regular gamblers control their gambling, and more than two million people have directly quoted ‘when the fun stops, stop’.
The ads will run across TV, press, digital and social, and in betting shop windows.
Neil Simpson, Founding Partner at The Corner, said:
“Following the phenomenal success of last year, it made sense to refresh the original message to reach punters ahead of the Euros this month. The Senet Group does a fantastic job raising awareness and promoting responsible gambling, and we’re delighted to have delivered this quality advertising campaign for the organisation.”
Wanda Goldwag, CEO at The Senet Group, said:
“The “Bad Betty” adverts continue to be very successful in educating gamblers to become more aware of the signs behind problem gambling, as well as encouraging a more responsible approach. With the onset of major events such as the Euros, it is The Senet Group’s role to continue engaging and educating the gambling community. Our expanding membership means that more gamblers and the wider public are exposed to our campaigns, so we hope the new adverts and tips will be taken on board during the Euros this year."
1 Bilendi Tracking Survey, 2005 respondents, March 2016