As Havas’ flagship UK creative agency our job is really straightforward – to make a meaningful difference to the brands, the businesses and the lives of the people we work with. We are based in London King’s Cross and are one of the 22 agencies that make up the Havas Village.
Reasons why us:
1. We are unique. We are the only agency in London that operates a truly channel neutral, single P&L, "village model". Every single marketing discipline under a single roof, run for you by a single business lead. Simpler, faster, more cost efficient.
2. We have a "start-up mentality in a network structure". We have transformed the work and culture to create an agency with an incredible new business record and an outstanding client list.
3. A simple belief. That the work we do together should be meaningful. It should have a positive meaningful impact on the lives of our target audience and the people who create it.
4. Our client satisfaction scores. We track our performance and care about our clients – our scores have increased every quarter and not all sit in the top quartile of satisfaction. Our clients matter to us.
5. We obsess about creating work that makes a meaningful difference - winning IPA awards for Ella's Kitchen, six British Arrows for 'Every Lesson Shapes a Life', and with 'Long Live the Local' the government freezing beer tax for Britain's Beer Alliance.
THE IMPOSTEROUS: Vicki Maguire and Josy Paul. Resigning from adulthood, learning from the worst and making friends with rejection
This week’s double episode sees the Imposterous Vicki Maguire (Chief Creative Officer, Havas London) more comfortable than ever with not fitting in and the Imposterous Josy Paul (Chairman and CCO BBDO India) dishing out a masterclass in the business of hope.