At Havas, we believe effective teams are small, experienced and, above all, made up of people who are ridiculously passionate about what you want to achieve and have the breadth of skills you need to achieve it.
By pulling in the best talent from across our UK group (from advertising, digital, PR & social, eCRM, design, local activations and media), we will build you a client-centric team that delivers exciting, relevant work “that works”.
A team that can rapidly evolve to cater to any and all of your changing needs and yet remain under its own P&L.
This is how, together, we build a brilliant relationship.
Reasons why us:
1. We create more meaningful customer experiences across local clients like Pets at home or global clients like adidas , exceeding ROI for Adidas 8% above target.
2. We connect people with brands in a more purposeful way. Our work with easyJet won more awards than any other aviation or travel company and delivered a 350:1 ROI.
3. Through our work with Tesco clubcard we know more about the nations shopping habits than anyone else in the UK.
4. We have over 30 years of data heritage - we manage the Diageo customer database globally and set up the Royal Mail database 18 years ago and still manage it today.
5. We believe in getting things done, drawing on our Village capabilities to create the teams you need.
Jen Black and Matt Holt head to Havas
Havas UK has appointed ex-Fabula Managing Director Jen Black as Managing Partner and former Ogilvy Head of Experience Planning Matt Holt as Head of Experience Strategy. The pair will work jointly across creative agency Havas London and customer engagement agency Havas helia – a cross-agency model which is becoming increasingly common for the only truly integrated marketing and communications company in the UK.
Black – who has been freelancing since leaving Fabula in early 2017 – joins to lead a number of key accounts, including recent wins Britain’s Beer Alliance and the Department for Education. She had joined the then-start-up agency in 2013 as an equity partner and Managing Director. Prior to that, she had stints as Client Services Director at Fallon London, Business Director at Mother, and Account Director at WCRS.
Holt – who also becomes Strategy Partner and Global Strategist on GSK – joins directly from Ogilvy, where he headed up its experience planning division and was Global Strategy Lead on BA as part of the integrated WPP Team Horizon. Prior to this, he held a number of senior roles in digital strategy and consulting at the agency (then OgilvyOne), working across EY, Nestle and American Express. Prior to this he was Head of Social at SapientNitro, Business Partner at social start-up Kinship Networking and senior account lead at VCCP.
Xavier Rees, CEO of Havas London, Havas helia and Field Day, says: “Matt and Jen are two of the best practitioners in the industry today. Jen's brings an entrepreneurial flare that complements the way we see things here at Havas. Combined with Matt's experience leading big global strategy for the likes of BA and Nestle, they represent another important step forward for Havas and our clients. It's a real coup for us that they have both chosen Havas as their new home".