Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Our business-specific, internship program encourages students to put their knowledge into practice while they develop additional skills through experiential learning, team building events and structured feedback sessions. Our goal is to provide today’s talent with the training, exposure and motivation needed to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
Interns in this role support the IT Security and Compliance team by performing daily activities to insure internal controls, as well as policies and standards, across the company are being adhered to for key and critical system components, software and relevant processes. The IT Governance activities include the cybersecurity and compliance program and framework, cybersecurity program, policies and internal controls, the cybersecurity risk management program, vulnerability management program, process and lifecycle and the security awareness program for continuous education on security risks, best practices and policies.
Requirements or Preferred Qualifications:
• Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree between December 2019 and June 2020 with preferred concentration in Business or other related field
• Experience with technical writing is a plus
• Proficient in MS office applications; understanding of Visio and using macros
• Able to multi-task
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills. Team player who is detail oriented.
• Able to prepare fact-based information for management
• Excellent time management skills; able to plan for and adhere to deadlines
• Familiar with Cybersecurity as the protection of computer systems from hackers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.