The Director of Marketing will execute and own the brand marketing communication strategy, including messaging, campaigns and activations across channels and platforms for the North American market. A balanced marketing strategist and executor able to drive creativity and enthusiasm and results in others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects of marketing: develop annual marketing plan inclusive of the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve brand and financial goals
- Create and execute North American marketing plans activating all aspects of the marketing and channel mix such as PR, Events, Digital Medial, Social, Retail, E-commerce
- Lead 360 cross functional alignment
- Manage departmental budget ensuring effective allocation of spend among brand, traffic-driving and creative service-based expenses; providing forecasting and ROI analysis on all program spending. Develop and track KPI’s for marketing initiatives and investments.
- Responsible for ensuring content provided by HQ is relevant to North American market
- Support general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Develop and execute best-in-class strategies for all brand experiences. Produce turnkey experiences that can be scaled and utilized across a variety of locations or events that are unique to Breitling mission and brand aesthetic.
- Oversee all digital and online marketing efforts, including but not limited to SEO, paid search, paid social and email; identify and implement new tools and technologies for marketing automation and digital development.
- Develop and own North America Marketing calendar and schedule of events
- Manage budgets amongst projects efficiently and within guidelines
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external agencies to manage end to end campaign execution, ensuring strategies are aligned, assets are created and deadlines are met
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 5+ years’ integrated marketing experience with a luxury brand in retail and wholesale
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills
- Experience creating marketing strategy and plan, alone as well as with a team
- An established and well connected list of contacts
- Proven ability to manage a team; coach and guide
- Competent manager experienced in motivating teams as well as with working with senior management
- Must be a strong collaborator who can work effectively with key internal and external cross-functional partners
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in both written and verbal communication
- Some travel needed
Breitling USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.