Senior Account Manager or Account Manager – Print and Digital
Our client is a highly respected,creative and strategic design and marketing agencywith exciting business to business clients. They are looking for aSenior Account Manager or Account Manager with 4-5+ years’ experience.
Thisaward-winning creative agencyhelps all types of businesses - from large global organisations to FTSE small caps - to buildgreat marketing communications and branding collateralso their
This role requires experience of working on the project delivery of large digital web builds, annual reports and other corporate marketing collateral.Candidates need to show in-depth knowledge of delivering complex digitaland print projects.
The agency has a peerless depth of knowledge and experience devising and producing
integrated reportingsolutions(sustainability and financial reporting). These combinebest practice advice on strategy,creativeand multi-channel delivery through annual reports and reviews,CR reports, Investor Relations engagement comms, online reports, investor presentations and large corporate websites. The agency also has a strong consultancy offer which differentiates them from many of their
The roleof the Senior Account Manager / Account Manager will be the focal point of communication for the clients, involved in all elements of thedesign, brand creation and strategy, responsible for the smooth running of each stage of projects, ensuring all deliverables are produced on time, on budget and on brief.
Skills & Experience desired
Ideally you will have 4-5 years’ experience including working in adesign / creative agency. You will need to bepassionate about design and marketing savvy,and able to independently manage projects from brief to completion. This is a client facing role so you should be comfortable leading the room, articulate and confident with strong communication skills.
This role will suit an imaginative and dynamicSenor Account Manager or Account Managerwith a spark to their personality, with presence and gravitas who has significant experience of managing creative projects.Recent experience should include working within a digital / design / brand / creative agency. Proven experience to hit the ground running is essential.
A qualification ininvestor relationsorcorporate communicationsorCSRwould be desirable.
-The Account Manager to support the Account Director in managing projects on a day-to-day basis helping to ensure that marketing projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Account Manager to oversee the delivery of complex corporate web builds. Having a good technical understanding of project milestones and its delivery
- Account Manager to participate in internal Client planning and development processes to deliver effective corporate marketing solutions.
- Account Manager to prepare and manage detailed schedules for all projects,
and assist in managing internal and external teams to meet all milestones.
- Account Manager to oversee all design and content changes to projects to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality at all stages.
- Account Manager to understand and manage effectively theprint and productionprocess and approvals internally and externally, including: proofing, print and mailing.
- Account Manager to negotiate effectively with external suppliers across digital and print.
- Account Manager to assist in managing all financial aspects of the Client's account.
- Account Manager to apply the creative agencies procedures consistently so we are protected from financial loss and the quality of service to clients is maintained.
- Project management
- In-depth digital delivery
- Project Delivery
- Client relationship management
- Strategic development
- Client development
- Flexible working hours