Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Status: Full Time, Direct Hire, Relocation Provided
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: February 24th
Rate: $80,000 - $100,000, depending on experience (also has bonus potential!)
One of our larger clients in Nashville is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to translate the company marketing strategy into a measurement framework while managing the tags, tools, system and analysis.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will also oversee the company's digital marketing platform (Salesforce) implementation and drive its functionality, value, use and importance across the business.
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Identify relevant tools to support data management and analysis of marketing efforts (audit existing systems)
- Define and implement digital analytics strategy
- Own and develop the company's Salesforce strategy for the brand and its web properties
- Identify and create custom segments to be used by all departments including working with media agencies
- Handle reports and analytics on an ongoing basis
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years in large scale digital analytics
- 2+ years of experience operating a digital marketing platform (preferably Salesforce Audience Studio)
- Experience working on tags and tracking pixels, and agency support
- Experience in restaurant industry preferred, but not deal breaker
- Experience with Citecore is a plus, but can be trained
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.