Based in Milton Keynes
Paying up to 35k
Have to get onsite
Our excellent client based in Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for a Creative Designer to join the growing team. You will be the sole Designer in marketing team. To build an effective and efficient creative design output, built on current designs as well as creating new ones to raise the profile of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design & update a range of printed materials to support the company product offer (including catalogues, brochures, product manuals, in-store merchandising, posters, banners, infographics)
* Develop new design concepts from research to execution to support new launches and campaigns
* Design digital artworks to support the brand & campaigns and for our customers digital platforms (facebook ads, instagram post, web graphics, website banners, email footer banners …)
* Design bespoke items such as Window Display, Posters, Dispensing Mats, Flyers, Invitations, Price lists, Digital banners, signatures…
* Produce digitally rendered technical drawings to support product imagery in all of the above
* Develop and design new demo tools, in both physical and digital formats
* Manage production & printing of materials, liaising with suppliers where needed
* Receiving, checking quality and sending materials to customers in a timely manner
* Manage approval process & act as the Brand guardian: ensuring the Brand guidelines are followed at all times and that the look and feel of the brand & assets are respected and consistent
* Manage marketing collaterals production (research new, request quotes, raise Purchase Orders, receive, stock, despatch)
* Develop video content (for training, product advertisement, etc…)
* Create animated video content (to support product marketing, campaigns, social media)
* Style and manage photoshoots independently (without agency support) to produce new lifestyle content and product image banks
* Improve design of powerpoint presentations
* DVD creation - using MAC movie, Mac iDVD, QuickTime Player.
* Event Management support and attendance (when required)
* Preparation of presentation material for internal and external meetings (power point and excel)
* Assist with checking demo tools & POS materials stock
* Ensure that all processes and procedures comply with operational and statutory requirements
* Supporting operational and ad-hoc duties within the marketing team
* Keeping up to date with current design trends
* Pro-active in the development of self and undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to duties and responsibilities of the role
* Self-driven and disciplined, enthusiastic and a 'go the extra mile' attitude.
* Show initiative in problem-solving and developing creative solutions
* Articulate (Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills)
* Organised with a good attention to details (including writing skills /spelling)
* Positive (including a positive approach to criticism and feedback)
* Pragmatic & looking for efficiency
* Willing to propose new ideas and optimise outputs
* A perfectionist in the development and delivery of ideas
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
Creative Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency established in 1995. Specialists within permanent, freelance and contract - on, offline and integrated positions.
Creative focus on: Creative, Digital, Print, Packaging, POS, Direct Marketing, Studio, Creative Services, Client Services, Marketing, Technical, 3D, Motion Graphics and Presentation Staff.
Creative work with top 100 agencies Advertising, Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Travel, Fashion, Mobile, Film, Entertainment, Publishing, Arts, Charities, Marketing & Financial arenas.
Creative Recruitment’s offices are located in central London, near Liverpool Street station.
Creative Recruitment works with both companies and candidates. For clients, Creative Recruitment promises to help them put together the perfect creative team. Recruitment consultants spend time getting to know clients in order to understand exactly what they want. Creative Recruitment works with a wide variety of clients including advertising agencies, gaming companies, entertainment firms and marketing agencies. Candidates are offered career advice, guidance on their folio, tips on compiling a CV and notes on upcoming interviews. Clients are asked to send permanent or freelance briefs and candidates invited to register for job alerts.
The Creative Recruitment team comprises specialist consultants with design qualifications and digital industry experience and knowledge. The team has worked with designers at the start of their careers who are now clients, and with start-up companies that have gone on to become global brands. Its team “offer effective management of the recruitment process”, combining “creative, technical expertise and market knowledge.” Creative Recruitment is also constantly searching the market for talented people to join its team.