Freelance Designer Packaging and Branding #Super #Lux #Fashion #Beauty needed ASAP.
My client is looking for a skilled and versatile Graphic Designer to join the Graphics Team within Creative Media. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of branding, including packaging design, global campaigns, exclusive event collateral and the creation of all brand guidelines. A perfectionist's eye for detail is crucial, and experience of working within a multidisciplinary team is a huge advantage. The Graphic Designer will execute briefs from start to finish, working alongside art directors, digital designers, architects and many other creative specialists. They need a sound understanding of art-working and finishing techniques in order to deliver projects at the highest standards.
* Design and develop physical and digital collaterals for a variety of teams and departments across the business, including campaign graphics, event collaterals, global gifting initiatives and popups, both external and internally facing.
* Making informed technical recommendations to designers and art directors.
* Conducting research and development of creative briefs.
* Creating extensive guideline and template documents.
* Being involved in the communication of guideline documents to third party agencies.
* Liaising with print production companies.
* Passing print jobs on press.
* Strong eye for detail, perfectionist attitude.
* Dedication and ability to work under pressure and not phased by tight deadlines.
* Extensive knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
* Understanding of Keynote and PowerPoint presentation software is a bonus but not essential.
* Extensive understanding and experience of print process.
* A developed understanding of colour processes.
* Problem solving mentality.
* Excellent communication and teamwork mentality.
Eamples of the standard needed:
Please email me your cv and folio asap along with your day rate requirement, availability to work onsite and if you can use an Umbrella company.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
Creative Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency established in 1995. Specialists within permanent, freelance and contract - on, offline and integrated positions.
Creative focus on: Creative, Digital, Print, Packaging, POS, Direct Marketing, Studio, Creative Services, Client Services, Marketing, Technical, 3D, Motion Graphics and Presentation Staff.
Creative work with top 100 agencies Advertising, Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Travel, Fashion, Mobile, Film, Entertainment, Publishing, Arts, Charities, Marketing & Financial arenas.
Creative Recruitment’s offices are located in central London, near Liverpool Street station.
Creative Recruitment works with both companies and candidates. For clients, Creative Recruitment promises to help them put together the perfect creative team. Recruitment consultants spend time getting to know clients in order to understand exactly what they want. Creative Recruitment works with a wide variety of clients including advertising agencies, gaming companies, entertainment firms and marketing agencies. Candidates are offered career advice, guidance on their folio, tips on compiling a CV and notes on upcoming interviews. Clients are asked to send permanent or freelance briefs and candidates invited to register for job alerts.
The Creative Recruitment team comprises specialist consultants with design qualifications and digital industry experience and knowledge. The team has worked with designers at the start of their careers who are now clients, and with start-up companies that have gone on to become global brands. Its team “offer effective management of the recruitment process”, combining “creative, technical expertise and market knowledge.” Creative Recruitment is also constantly searching the market for talented people to join its team.