Paying up to 25k
Our client a fast-growing mobile company with a headquarters based in London and other offices across central Europe, US and Asia. We specialise in custom distribution of premium global mobile campaigns. They are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join the team on a perm basis. This role is paying up to 25k and is flexi-remote.
As a Junior Digital Designer you'll develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. You'll be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns and possess an understanding of typography, layout, animation and responsive design.
* Work with clients and campaign partners to design and build ads
* Advise clients and sales reps on design and build direction based on the objectives and KPIs of the brief
* Balance looks and performance, with technical and publisher requirements
* Work closely with operational teams to optimise creatives for different publishers, devices and environments * Create demos and supporting graphics for sales pitches
* Work on new ideas and developing new products
* Manage your workload independently and deliver results within a deadline
Key Skills & Competencies:
* Strong time and work-flow management
* Understanding of responsive design for mobile
* Fundamental knowledge of animation
* Familiarity with digital ad platforms (Celtra, Doubleclick Studio, etc) is an advantage
* Experience with video editing is an advantage
* Experience with 3D modelling is an advantage
* Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JS (more advanced coding skills an advantage)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
Creative Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency established in 1995. Specialists within permanent, freelance and contract - on, offline and integrated positions.
Creative focus on: Creative, Digital, Print, Packaging, POS, Direct Marketing, Studio, Creative Services, Client Services, Marketing, Technical, 3D, Motion Graphics and Presentation Staff.
Creative work with top 100 agencies Advertising, Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Travel, Fashion, Mobile, Film, Entertainment, Publishing, Arts, Charities, Marketing & Financial arenas.
Creative Recruitment’s offices are located in central London, near Liverpool Street station.
Creative Recruitment works with both companies and candidates. For clients, Creative Recruitment promises to help them put together the perfect creative team. Recruitment consultants spend time getting to know clients in order to understand exactly what they want. Creative Recruitment works with a wide variety of clients including advertising agencies, gaming companies, entertainment firms and marketing agencies. Candidates are offered career advice, guidance on their folio, tips on compiling a CV and notes on upcoming interviews. Clients are asked to send permanent or freelance briefs and candidates invited to register for job alerts.
The Creative Recruitment team comprises specialist consultants with design qualifications and digital industry experience and knowledge. The team has worked with designers at the start of their careers who are now clients, and with start-up companies that have gone on to become global brands. Its team “offer effective management of the recruitment process”, combining “creative, technical expertise and market knowledge.” Creative Recruitment is also constantly searching the market for talented people to join its team.