Based in St Albans (ideally need to drive)
Paying up to 40k
Our client is a well-established independent product and brand packaging agency who specialise in consumer product. They provide exceptionally designed product ranges ensuring they meet customer's expectations by having a proactive, flexible and co-operative approach. Due to a growing demand they are now recruiting for a Packaging Designer to join the expanding team on a permanent basis.
* Strong knowledge of print and production.
* Manage the photography and take product pack shots and other imagery, editing in Photoshop to a high standard
* Attend client meetings and be confident in presenting ideas
* Design & develop brand identities, packaging designs for predominately Health & Beauty product ranges.
* Develop conceptual visuals and presentations, including marketing material to assist the sales teams.
* Take packaging concepts design through to final artwork and create print ready files.
* Be self-motivated, quick thinking with an eye for detail.
* Be able to work quickly and acts well under pressure, being aware of timescales and execute work well within those, without work faltering.
* Be self-assured when working on solo projects.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
Creative Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency established in 1995. Specialists within permanent, freelance and contract - on, offline and integrated positions.
Creative focus on: Creative, Digital, Print, Packaging, POS, Direct Marketing, Studio, Creative Services, Client Services, Marketing, Technical, 3D, Motion Graphics and Presentation Staff.
Creative work with top 100 agencies Advertising, Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Travel, Fashion, Mobile, Film, Entertainment, Publishing, Arts, Charities, Marketing & Financial arenas.
Creative Recruitment’s offices are located in central London, near Liverpool Street station.
Creative Recruitment works with both companies and candidates. For clients, Creative Recruitment promises to help them put together the perfect creative team. Recruitment consultants spend time getting to know clients in order to understand exactly what they want. Creative Recruitment works with a wide variety of clients including advertising agencies, gaming companies, entertainment firms and marketing agencies. Candidates are offered career advice, guidance on their folio, tips on compiling a CV and notes on upcoming interviews. Clients are asked to send permanent or freelance briefs and candidates invited to register for job alerts.
The Creative Recruitment team comprises specialist consultants with design qualifications and digital industry experience and knowledge. The team has worked with designers at the start of their careers who are now clients, and with start-up companies that have gone on to become global brands. Its team “offer effective management of the recruitment process”, combining “creative, technical expertise and market knowledge.” Creative Recruitment is also constantly searching the market for talented people to join its team.