Paying up to 50k
90% digital and 10% print
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Designer to join the team on a permananet basis. The ideal canddiate will have sports in their portfolio and have agency experience. g. If you're obsessed with all things creative, are passionate about changing the face of sports then this may be the perfect role for you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Oversee 360 creative on all marketing and brand projects requiring creative thinking and direction
* Work independently and collaboratively to develop compelling creative solutions that align with the strategic brief
* Work with internal teams and agency partners to deliver bespoke creative assets for players and Tournaments
* Conduct research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts
* Continually raise the bar for creative excellence
* Be an active contributor to creative brainstorms, with the ability to shift from concept to execution very quickly
* Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
* Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
* Understanding of design elements: colour, composition as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends
* Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines
* Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment
* Senior individual contributor to do hands-on work but also have the potential to manage a team
* Experience with motion graphics is preferred
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
Creative Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency established in 1995. Specialists within permanent, freelance and contract - on, offline and integrated positions.
Creative focus on: Creative, Digital, Print, Packaging, POS, Direct Marketing, Studio, Creative Services, Client Services, Marketing, Technical, 3D, Motion Graphics and Presentation Staff.
Creative work with top 100 agencies Advertising, Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Travel, Fashion, Mobile, Film, Entertainment, Publishing, Arts, Charities, Marketing & Financial arenas.
Creative Recruitment’s offices are located in central London, near Liverpool Street station.
Creative Recruitment works with both companies and candidates. For clients, Creative Recruitment promises to help them put together the perfect creative team. Recruitment consultants spend time getting to know clients in order to understand exactly what they want. Creative Recruitment works with a wide variety of clients including advertising agencies, gaming companies, entertainment firms and marketing agencies. Candidates are offered career advice, guidance on their folio, tips on compiling a CV and notes on upcoming interviews. Clients are asked to send permanent or freelance briefs and candidates invited to register for job alerts.
The Creative Recruitment team comprises specialist consultants with design qualifications and digital industry experience and knowledge. The team has worked with designers at the start of their careers who are now clients, and with start-up companies that have gone on to become global brands. Its team “offer effective management of the recruitment process”, combining “creative, technical expertise and market knowledge.” Creative Recruitment is also constantly searching the market for talented people to join its team.