Role: Social Media Manager (Fashion)
Paying up to 35k
Based in Hampshire
Must be comfortable working in the office
Our client is a footwear design agency and is recruiting for a Social Media Manager to join the expanding team. As a social media and content manager, you need to be creative, innovative and must have a good work ethic. We are looking for someone who's passion is creating original, relevant content that drives our Social Media presence and our brand. Your eye for detail and passion for photography and video content will need to help steer revenue, reach a new following, and create brand awareness.
Please find below a list of responsibilities:
* Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Company Directors, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the social media content strategy across all social media channels, with a strong focus on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter both in the UK and internationally.
* Monthly execution of creating copy plus managing production of photography and video content across all social media platforms both in the UK and international
* Implementation and Execution of paid social media advertising and strategy for growth and engagement.
* Management of customer queries - replying to customer enquiries both in the UK and International, including evenings and weekends (where necessary)
* Weekly influencer outreach and management of the influencer programme.
* Develop relationships with online influencers and authors of content to promote our brand to the relevant demographics.
* Bring new ideas and ways of developing our social media accounts.
* Creating monthly social reports with tracking, analytics and competitor analysis .
* Analyse the effectiveness of our engagement and social media campaigns to shape the next wave of activity.
* Planning and managing influencer campaign content calender
Essential skills and knowledge required:
* Must have working experience of Social Media Marketing
* Social media advertising, specifically across Facebook and Instagram paid campaigns
* A basic understanding of creative applications such as Photoshop, Lightroom etc.
* Have a proven track record of working on either big social media accounts or for big brands with a preferred fashion background.
* Can evidence impacts on social media in previous roles.
* Are hungry for growth, learning and success. - this isn't an easy role and requires a lot of ambition and resilience.
* Can handle pressure, loves and thrives in fast paced environments
* Must be a self-starter, willing to get working without constant guidance
* Have a huge passion for social media and the potential it has now and in the future.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
About Creative Recruitment
Creative Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency established in 1995. Specialists within permanent, freelance and contract - on, offline and integrated positions.
Creative focus on: Creative, Digital, Print, Packaging, POS, Direct Marketing, Studio, Creative Services, Client Services, Marketing, Technical, 3D, Motion Graphics and Presentation Staff.
Creative work with top 100 agencies Advertising, Design, Digital, Ecommerce, Travel, Fashion, Mobile, Film, Entertainment, Publishing, Arts, Charities, Marketing & Financial arenas.
Creative Recruitment’s offices are located in central London, near Liverpool Street station.
Creative Recruitment works with both companies and candidates. For clients, Creative Recruitment promises to help them put together the perfect creative team. Recruitment consultants spend time getting to know clients in order to understand exactly what they want. Creative Recruitment works with a wide variety of clients including advertising agencies, gaming companies, entertainment firms and marketing agencies. Candidates are offered career advice, guidance on their folio, tips on compiling a CV and notes on upcoming interviews. Clients are asked to send permanent or freelance briefs and candidates invited to register for job alerts.
The Creative Recruitment team comprises specialist consultants with design qualifications and digital industry experience and knowledge. The team has worked with designers at the start of their careers who are now clients, and with start-up companies that have gone on to become global brands. Its team “offer effective management of the recruitment process”, combining “creative, technical expertise and market knowledge.” Creative Recruitment is also constantly searching the market for talented people to join its team.