Digital Publisher - Head of Video
This is an opportunity to join a revolutionary digital publication with a focus on the evolution of their Gen Z audience. We are seeking an experienced and savvy Head of Video to lead an award winning production and video social team. The Head of Video will have responsibility for video strategy across all social channels including Snapchat, Twitch, Tik Tok and Instagram. You will have a real passion and proven track record in creating and delivering content that will revolutionise a digital publication.
Responsibilities - Head of Video
- Responsible for daily output of video across social platforms, including the website, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter
- Use data to understand audiences and inform future content ideation and production, monitor analytics across all platforms and optimise data to inform our future success
- Optimise all social sells to ensure maximum engagement
- Work with the production team to consistently grow the audience on platforms and increase dwell time and revenue earned through engagement and entertaining video content
- Work with the Audience and Growth Editor (web) ensure a joined-up video and social media strategy to engage our web and Facebook community and optimise growth across designated social platforms
- Lead a high-performing video team team continuing create premium digital content for a global and diverse audience
Requirements - Head of Video
- Have experience with the ideation, conceptualisation and creation of content for Gen Z and millennial audiences
- Have experience leading the social and video content strategy and performance for a publication
- You will have experience being the driving force behind the continuous improvement and evolution of content, responding reflexively to news cycles.
- Have experience being an innovator when it comes to establishing publications on new platforms with new content.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, pleasesubmit a copy of your cv.Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Over the last 26 years, we have helped transform careers across a variety of disciplines including digital, creative, marketing and tech for both agency or in-house.
We are currently recruiting for permanent and freelance roles across a variety of sectors:
Read our latest article on Campaign: