Social Media Manager- Luxury- London
Social Media Manager- The Company and the Role!
Major Players is working with a world famous diamond brand, specifically specialising in unique diamonds renowned for their quality and integrity. With a presence in 34 markets, and with ever increasing consumer demands in the digital space, this digital team is growing in both discipline and scale, and looking for a social media manager
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing the global social media channels, commissioning and overseeing the social content laydowns, delivering social media reporting & insights and supporting the delivery of the wider global social media strategy. In addition, the role is responsible for managing strong social programs that align closely with global initiatives, demonstrating success, as well as acting as an advocate for innovation and improvement.
This position requires someone with knowledge and passion for the social media landscape to ensure the brand is successful in this space. They require a tenacious individual who will seek out key opportunities and new news to ensure it is delivered to our customers / prospects in an engaging 'always on' format.
* Manage the creation of monthly social media laydowns (aligned to the global editorial calendar), populated with rich and engaging social media themes / posts to ensure an 'Always on' narrative (across both organic and paid).
* Manage paid social campaigns for the Global social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook and YouTube) to drive reach, new audience growth, engagement and brand awareness. Collaborate with agency to identify and build detailed audience-targeting and tailored content recommendations.
* Work collaboratively with the Global Head of Digital to identify opportunities for each channel in social ecosystem (new and existing) to inform overall strategic development and social media presence.
* Management of scheduling and posting for all global social content, engaging with the community, moderating conversations in the social media management tool (Khoros).
* Work in collaboration with the PR team to identify key influencer relationships for the brand (through social tools such as Popular Chips), ensuring proactive engagement and optimisation of the relationships.
* Own the measurement of insight generation and reporting to provide social reports with buzz and social media insights, in collaboration with Data and Analytics Manager.
* Plan and schedule regular A/B testing of social media content (copy, imagery and formats) to ensure continuous learning and improvement. Responsible for writing social media copy where required.
* Run fortnightly Social Media meetings with Local Markets to present performance and learnings, collaborate on new opportunities and share best-practice (where appropriate).
* Act as Social Media advocate, educating both Local and Central colleagues in social media, seeking out opportunities for improvement and innovation.
* Collaborate with the other digital channel owners (CEM, website, search, digital signage) and Data and Analytics Manager to deliver and report on campaign performance.
* Work Collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager (Website) and Search Manager to seek out new content
Required Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 2-3 years proven social media and digital content creation experience within a luxury brand
* Proven experience of delivering sound social media strategies
* Proven experience in copywriting, journalism or editing
* International experience or working with multi-language teams would be an advantage
* Knowledge of social publishing reporting tools
* Understanding of image editing tools such as Photoshop or InDesign preferred
* Detail orientated and highly organised
* Culturally sensitive / relationship builder
* Proficient and a passionate user of all key social networks with Instagram, Facebook a must
* Strategic and creative thinker - sees the long term / big picture, able to contribute to content planning
* Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to build credible relationships
* Previous luxury brand / retail experience would be an advantage
* Proactive attitude, with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
* Ability to build effective working relationships and influence others to gain alignment, ensuring key decisions are made in a timely manner
* Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- ... | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
We cover all areas within the creative industries at all levels: