If you're an Executive Producer in London, with strong experience across live events, conferences, exhibitions or anything similar, we have an opportunity within a leading global event / exhibition design agency in Central London. You will be leading on large scale events for pharma, tech and sportswear brands, so proven background in this area would be beneficial but not essential
The ideal candidate should come with experience of leading teams and projects across B2B and some B2C events in either a creative or project management type capacity. You will be a strong communicator, and motivator, well organised, passionate about what you do and be happy to travel when needed. Producers and other members of the team will report to you regularly, so you must be compassionate and professional.
• Ensure the highest standards of quality in all areas of production and event delivery
• Take sole responsibility for the team and suppliers on-site to ensure that all Health & Safety and best practice is met
• Provide hands-on support to the team in the development of creative, strategically-focused content
• Provide high-quality creative briefs, idea generation, campaign executions across all media
• Deliver income targets and margins set for the assigned accounts/projects
• Attend client meetings, pitches and credential presentations to support the team
• Ensure team members are effectively managed, mentored and encouraged to develop their talents
• Develop, deploy and maintain departmental processes and systems to ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects
• Embed a commercially minded culture and support the project teams
• Provide thought leadership and expertise across the group to evaluate, plan and implement business opportunities and tenders
This is a position where you will be working with Project Managers and the Creative Team to deliver these events. Proven experience in this area is important. As is this case with these positions, a cool, calm and collected person is required. If this is you then please get in touch.