Robb Report: Designer, Integrated Marketing
Robb Report Media is looking for a designer to join our team of forward-thinking marketers, reporting to the Director of Integrated Marketing and Creative Services. In this fast-paced integrated marketing/sales environment, the designer willcreate unique and compelling print and digital sales and marketing tools, signage and collateral for programs and events, along with executing creative programs for advertisers.The candidate must show a deep understanding of the luxury market and how to design – creatively, in this rarified space. This person will encompass the following:
- Digital:You don’t just say the word “digital.” You live it. Your interest in emerging platforms and the future of advertising and content experiences shines through everything you do – the conversations you have, the content you consume and the solutions you create for advertisers.
- Print: You have a passion to create unique printed materials by taking design to the next level, continuing to create innovative design that will catch the attention of Robb Report’s affluent audience and meet advertiser expectations.
- Tenacious: You have a strong ability to prospect and develop new business when you relentlessly search for solutions, elements of strategy to tweak, and patterns to improve efficiency across sales teams. You come prepared to talk about significant accomplishments in building ideas that have drawn significant ad revenue.
- A leader:You’re self-motivated and take initiative, but also a strong team player with the ability to clearly provide strategic and creative direction.
- Assist with design strategies, production and printing of advertising and marketing promotional campaigns, sales materials, and program/event collateral and signage
- Coordinate projects including native advertising executions, conceptual mocks, email blasts, digital advertising units, and branded content
- Contribute design input and provide consistency to the brand’s identities and strategies
- Maintain a good source of creative resources
- Evaluate and use reputable vendors to achieve high quality marketing and advertising collateral
- Collaborate with the design team on brand and client art direction
- Related BA/BS degree and 2+ years related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of conceptual design, production and printing
- Knowledge of web design production, including html and CSS
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong knowledge of production processes and procedures
- Proven people and project management/organizational skills; ability to work in a team environment and within a flexible work environment
- Ability to set and manage multiple concurrent projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and frequent time constraints
- Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Robb Report:
Robb Report is the global voice of luxury. Widely regarded as the single most influential journal of living life to the fullest, with 18 international editions across the globe,Robb Reportfeatures directional content from the world’s foremost luxury experts, covering every luxury category and passion. Robb Report’s parent company,Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visitwww.pmc.com.