Creative and enthusiastic Communications Officer wanted to lead the communication and promotion of a major partnership.
- create creative and ambitious multimedia communication plans ensuring the activities are integrated across digital, social channels, content, press/media and events
- work with the specialist digital and media teams on the execution of the campaigns
- curate creative youth-centred storytelling to demonstrate impact and evoke social and policy change on a local and global level.
- a successful track record of promoting brand(s) and devising creative plans for successful multi channel communications campaigns
- experience of creating a compelling content plan as well as executing it (online and offline)
- excellent experience of multimedia content creation
- outstanding communications and stakeholder management skills
Previous experience of managing the communication of a major brand partnership would be highly desirable.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
We are experts in marketing, creative and agency recruitment, both freelance and permanent and have been placing people in fantastic roles since 1993. From junior right up to the most senior - we cover every industry sector and every discipline. So whether you’re looking for a new agency, creative or client-side role, we have specialist recruiters to help you make the right move.
Please call us on 020 8332 7656 or check out our website atwww.stopgap.co.uk.