Opportunity for a Creative & Content Designer, with print and digital experience to join contemporary eyewear brand!
Day-to-day work will consist of a mixture of print and digital.
- Digital requirements; email design, Web design, social media posts, and digital banners.
- Print requirements; print collateral, OOH, POS, brochures, look books, press releases, graphic panels and window displays.
This is a beautiful, stylish brand with requirements for both B2B retailers and direct B2C. They have a significant design presence, as part of the role you will ensure all design adheres to brand guidelines and develop the visual identity annually.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is imperative.
- An ability to manage multiple projects with excellent time management
- A proactive supportive attitude
- Prior photography experience
- A strong ability with typography
- Experience with eyewear would be a bonus
If this role sounds like it's for you, then apply now!
If this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
We are experts in marketing, creative and agency recruitment, both freelance and permanent and have been placing people in fantastic roles since 1993. From junior right up to the most senior - we cover every industry sector and every discipline. So whether you’re looking for a new agency, creative or client-side role, we have specialist recruiters to help you make the right move.
Please call us on 020 8332 7656 or check out our website atwww.stopgap.co.uk.