Are you a Senior Brand Manager seeking a fresh challenge? Both freelance & perm needed for this passenger rail service.
· Significant experience in B2C marketing and all aspects of planning and executing brand strategy.
· Experience of managing external agencies
· Keen understanding of brand, brand strategy and digital marketing, creative development and innovation and media buying
· Extensive experience of B2C brand marketing campaigns, practical understanding of brand building and customer research
· Experience working with and managing external agencies (Media/Creative/PR/Experiential)
· Experience managing a marketing budget
· Experience managing a small team with strong leadership skills and a track record in developing people and teams
· Highly energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated, providing strong support for the Head of Marketing
· Ability to develop relationships, persuade and gain buy-in across a number of stakeholders
· Confident at handling multiple projects and prioritising workload
The Senior Brand Manager is accountable for rebuilding brand reputation, driving channel shift and delivering revenue across each individual franchise.
This to be achieved by planning and managing all ATL and BTL brand campaigns including briefing external media agency, creative agencies, PR agency, experiential agencies, research agencies as appropriate.
If you have the required level of experience and are interested in either the freelance or perm role - please apply today!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
We are dedicated to freelance and permanent marketing recruitment and have been guiding thousands of marketing professionals through their careers since 1993. From junior right up to the most senior - we cover every industry sector and every marketing discipline. So whether you’re looking for a new agency or client side role, we have specialist recruiters to help you make the right move.
Please call us on 020 8332 7656 or check out our website at www.stopgap.co.uk.