FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business, is the world’s leading provider of online legal information and Internet marketing solutions for law firms. FindLaw has grown significantly since its establishment in 1995, now employing more than 1,000 talented people with global operations in the United States, India and the United Kingdom.
FindLaw’s effective and innovative Internet marketing solutions include award-winning websites, custom video, online attorney profiles, social media solutions, search engine marketing and online advertising to help attorneys grow their business by connecting them with people who need their expertise.
FindLaw also owns and operates FindLaw.com, the number one destination for consumers with legal needs with more than six million visits each month and home to the largest online legal directory of lawyers. As a trusted source, consumers turn to FindLaw.com to learn about a legal topic, solve a legal problem or find a lawyer.
FindLaw fosters a dynamic and customer-centric work culture that thrives on innovation and collaboration. With a distinct focus on attracting and retaining the best talent, the business strives to create an environment that encourages ongoing career development and learning opportunities for employees. As a result, FindLaw boasts the industry’s largest team of online experts, from content editors, Web designers, writers, engineers, SEO strategists to a national network of sales consultants who are committed to delivering excellence for its customers.
• Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and quota on a monthly basis in assigned
• Consult with the client regarding web-based marketing strategies and solutions that will
meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
• Strategically grow a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
• Create and maintain sales pipeline status ongoing by maintaining accurate and complete
information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close
ratios and market intelligence.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers
business issues and needs.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and
resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
• Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered
through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues
and industry information for utilization in
development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
• Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company events.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5-7 years successful outside sales experience in professional B2B
• Proven track record of sales success, fast growth and consistently achieving performance
• Previous sales experience in online/advertising environment a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
• Working knowledge of sales process, methods and techniques in complex or collaborative
• Proven track record of developing new customer accounts requiring strategic prospecting,
appointment setting, and consultative sales navigation ability
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills—including the ability to make a conceptual
product tangible to potential customers
• Ability to listen to customers to identify and fulfill needs with products and/or services
• Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
• Proven organization skills, effective time management skills and ability to work
• Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly through self-initiative and
•Technical aptitude (MS Office, internet applications, Salesforce.com)
Ability to be actively in field on most business days with some overnight travel required
Actual travel percentage will vary based on territory & placement within territory; approximate travel is up to 50%.
MA, CT, and Upstate NY
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.