- 18 Feet & Rising has joined Kopparberg's £4m advertising roster and is planning a "breakthrough" integrated campaign for the premium cider brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XvfwUC
- Grey Group has retained its position as the global lead agency for Pringles following a pitch prompted by the brand's sale to Kellogg's last June.
Read more: http://bit.ly/X2IhKk
- Brave, the creative agency, has extended its relationship with John Frieda-owner Kao UK to include digital and social media activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YHiEvh
- HSBC has split its £400 million global creative account three-ways between Grey London, Saatchi & Saatchi and incumbent, JWT.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VQnNTb
- Simmons bedding shifts media business to MEC.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XXUlai
- Walmart streamlines its PR agency relationships.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10qhzvM
TOPIC: WPP, JWT, GROUPM, 18 FEET & RISING, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, S&S, GREY LONDON, MEC, SOCIAL MEDIA, DIGITAL, PRINGLES, BRAVE, HSBC, GREY GROUP, GOLINHARRIS, MARTIN/WILLIAMS, KOPPARBERG, KELLOGG COMPANY, KELLOGG'S, JOHN FRIEDA, KAO UK, SIMMONS BEDDING CO., WALMART, COHN AND WOLFE