- Absolut is to appoint Sid Lee to its global advertising business after a pitch, in a move which threatens TBWA's 30-plus-year relationship with the brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UnS4Em
- Grey London has been handed a global advertising brief from GlaxoSmithKline to create a corporate "masterbrand" campaign for the pharmaceuticals and FMCG giant following a shoot-out against TBWA\London.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11F4Jb4
- MediaCom has been appointed to the £2m media planning and buying account for News Corporation-owned book publisher Harper Collins.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XqVlYn
- Jack Wills, the clothing brand, has appointed CHI Group agencies The Social Practice, M/Six and CHI & Partners to its global account after a competitive pitch.
- Arena Media has won the £3m media account for Swiss herbal sweet brand Ricola following a pitch against three other undisclosed agencies.
- Carmichael Lynch wins Tempur-Pedic.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UkABwD
- Razorfish wins Target.com work.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UE5qyI