- Addison Lee, the taxi company, has picked Albion to handle its advertising and develop its digital products after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PPAQnb
- Grundig, the appliances brand, has appointed Atomic London to handle its UK advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ihawvv
- Allergan, the pharmaceutical company, has appointed Rapp to promote its dermal filler brand Juvederm across Europe and Africa.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fHDfW4
- Audible.co.uk, Amazon's digital audio specialist, has appointed M2M to handle its £8m digital media planning and buying business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1l3WW2a
Read more: http://bit.ly/1nE0ABR
- Lowe Campbell Ewald, part of Interpublic Group, was named agency of record for Energy Upgrade California, following a review. The brand will launch a primary statewide marketing campaign that will help residents and small businesses understand how they use energy, and what actions they can take to save energy and money. The Lowe Campbell Ewald Los Angeles office partnered with three agencies for the review: Momentum for experiential marketing, Casanova Pendril for Hispanic marketing and InterTrend for Asian marketing. Lowe Campbell Ewald and its agency partners will be responsible for strategy, communications planning, creative, production, media planning and buying (traditional and digital), and experiential elements.