- Anheuser-Busch InBev has consolidated its pan European media within Dentsu Aegis Network, led by Vizeum in the UK, following a six-month review covering nine key markets.
Read more: http://goo.gl/NxwUoX
- Activision’s Blizzard Entertainment has shifted its North American traditional media buying duties to OMD West without a review, according to sources.
Read more: http://goo.gl/IFoH92
- FCB Garfinkel is the new lead agency for Nestlé Waters North America’s regional spring water brands, taking over from Interpublic corporate sibling McCann New York.
Read more: http://goo.gl/vZ7L5Q
- Nigeria’s largest online shopping portal, Konga, has selected digital media agency 7thingsmedia to drive traffic and revenue growth through display, paid and organic search campaigns.
- Allianz has appointed Gravity Thinking to handle the development of its UK social media strategy, activation and community management.
Read more: http://goo.gl/C2rnjc
- Colle+McVoy was named advertising agency of record for Grain Belt beer, following a review. The agency will handle strategic planning, creative, media planning and buying, social media, and public relations. Grain Belt is owned and brewed in Minnesota by the August Schell Brewing Company. Grain Belt did not have a previous agency of record, but Haberman handled some creative work in the past. Colle+McVoy previously partnered with Schell's on an award-winning campaign to support Schell's Dark beer.
- PF Chang's China Bistro named Olson its agency of record, charged with advertising, digital, media, customer relationship management, loyalty and public relations. Omnicom's Martin Williams previously handled the work. PF Chang's has worked with Olson's loyalty/CRM group, Olson 1to1, since 2013. Those efforts were so successful that the chain opted to shift its other marketing needs to Olson as well. PF Chang's China Bistro spent $4.4 million on measured media in 2013, down slightly from the company's $4.9 million media spend in 2012, according to Kantar Media. The brand spent $2.4 million on measured media between January and June of 2014.
TOPIC: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., PUBLICIS GROUPE, REVIEWS, OMNICOM GROUP, VIZEUM, PITCHES, OMD, AOR, AGENCY OF RECORD, MEC, OLSON, IPG, AB INBEV, HAVAS MEDIA, DIGITAL, COLLE+MCVOY, 7THINGSMEDIA, DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK, ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV, KANTAR MEDIA, DAN, FCB GARFINKEL, ID COMMS, ACTIVISION, BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, GRAIN BELT, PF CHANG'S CHINA BISTRO, NESTLé WATERS NORTH AMERICA, KONGA, ALLIANZ, GRAVITY THINKING