- Anheuser-Busch InBev has found a new agency for media planning and buying in the U.S., where the brewer spends some $575 million in media each year.
Read more: http://goo.gl/bbRXu6
- Just after naming the Chicago office of DDB as its new creative agency, Kohler has moved its media planning and buying business to PHD.
Read more: http://goo.gl/ZM0ZmF
- 5 WPP shops will now handle shopper marketing for General Mills.
Read more: http://goo.gl/0WGAHi
- Protein nutrition brand Decibel has appointed Total Media to handle its media planning and buying as it launches in the UK.
Read more: http://goo.gl/fxpiAh
- Indian housing developer Aanya Luxora has appointed Sedley Place as lead branding and communications agency for the Ensaara Metropark development.
Read more: http://goo.gl/bjgKLV
- DDB Chicago has been awarded creative duties on Kohler without a review. The business had been with Arnold New York since 2012. Kohler spent $34 million on U.S. measured media last year.
- Following a review, Saatchi & Saatchi, New York has been awarded agency of record duties for Heineken USA's Tecate franchise, which includes Mexican imports Tecate and Tecate Light and potential brand extensions. Dallas-based Inspire was the incumbent on the account. Heineken spent $11.8 million in measured media on Tecate last year.
- After a review, online tire retailer RightTurn.com has appointed Cramer-Krasselt Chicago its new lead agency. Annual media spending is expected to hit $25 million next year.
TOPIC: MEDIACOM, GROUPM, PUBLICIS GROUPE, REVIEWS, OMNICOM GROUP, SPARK, VIZEUM, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, TOTAL MEDIA, GENERAL MILLS, DDB CHICAGO, OMD, AOR, AGENCY OF RECORD, PHD, MEDIA, WPP GROUP, STARCOM, AB INBEV, HEINEKEN USA, INSPIRE, INCUMBENT, ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV, CRAMER-KRASSELT CHICAGO, DENTSU AEGIS, ARNOLD NEW YORK, ROCKFISH, SHOPPER MARKETING, KOHLER, TECATE LIGHT, RIGHTTURN.COM, GEOMETRY, KANTAR RETAIL, BARROWS, BRAVO, DECIBEL, SEDLEY PLACE, AANYA LUXORA, ENSAARA METROPARK