- Anomaly has outstripped a trio of fellow Procter & Gamble roster shops to become Duracell's new lead creative agency in the U.S.
Read more: http://goo.gl/nMF2zi
- C&A appoints KesselsKramer for European brand communication.
Read more: http://goo.gl/q7WsQT
- Lowe Campbell Ewald, New York, has won new business for the U.S. Fund for UNICEF.
- Software and cloud-based communications company Twilio has appointed Albion Drive to help broaden awareness of its offering in Europe.
Read more: http://goo.gl/AqdaGf
- E.ON has appointed Engine to handle its entire digital business.
Read more: http://goo.gl/dnB9EU
TOPIC: MCGARRYBOWEN, PITCHES, DARE, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, ANOMALY, ENGINE, PROCTER & GAMBLE, IPG, SAPIENTNITRO, P&G, DIGITAL, GREY NY, UNICEF, S&S NY, PR, KESSELSKRAMER, DIGITASLBI, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., C&A, PUBLIC RELATIONS, LOWE CAMPBELL EWALD, TRIBAL & DDB AMSTERDAM, E.ON, THE ACME IDEA CO., US FUND, TWILIO, ALBION DRIVE LONDON