- Avis Budget Group, the car-rental company, is reviewing its estimated £15 million pan-European advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SzNKB7
- Merck, the global healthcare company, is set to review its estimated £100 million international media business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PtEjGF
- Clas Ohlson, Sweden's third-largest retailer, is on the hunt for an agency to handle advertising in the UK as it ramps up its marketing efforts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TIqPCg
- The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WLZINe
- Friends of the Earth is looking for an agency to create a fundraising campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TIr5kM
- The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TizSO6
TOPIC: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., REVIEWS, PITCHES, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, INITIATIVE, SAPIENTNITRO, AVIS BUDGET GROUP, MCCANN BIRMINGHAM, ATOMIZED ENTERTAINMENT, MERCK, WITH SCHERING-PLOUGH, CLAS OHLSON, ATOC, THE ASSOCIATION OF TRAIN OPERATING COMPANIES, FRIENDS OF THE EARTH, FOE, VOLVO TRUCKS, FORSMAN & BODENFORS