- Bartle Bogle Hegarty has hired Lindsay Nuttall, the BBC's former head of marketing for BBC One, drama and entertainment, as its joint chief digital officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fc0CbS
- The Magnetic Collective named Keith Navratil a partner in the agency.
- Mike Jackson was named president of Phelps.
- David Anders was promoted to managing director of Javelin West, based in Seattle. Anders will also retain his previous role as vice president, client services.
- Jack Anderson, co-founder and CEO of Hornall Anderson, is stepping into the role of chairman and has promoted president of operations, John Anicker, to president and CEO.