- BBC Worldwide, the corporation's commercial arm, has appointed Karmarama to create a campaign to promote the launch of its Olympic Games DVD collection.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z6Ingr
- SCA has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £40 million global advertising account for its Tena range after a three-month review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WGirLg
- QualitySolicitors, the national legal brand, has moved its £15 million advertising account out of Team Saatchi and into Kindred.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SFdagn
- M2M has won the £5 million media planning and buying business for the bagged salad brand Florette after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TNBtf3
- Sears Holdings retains MPG as media lead.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Qr5odK
- Shell expands its JWT relationship.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RNJlcg
TOPIC: TBWA\LONDON, REVIEWS, DDB, PITCHES, THE7STARS, TOTAL MEDIA, SEARS HOLDINGS, KARMARAMA, M2M, WPP GROUP, DLKW LOWE, HAVAS, PUBLICIS, SCA, TENA, MPG, FLORETTE, THE MEDIA SHOP, BBC WORLDWIDE, OLYMPIC GAMES DVD, QUALITYSOLICITORS, KINDRED, TEAM SAATCHI, TMS12, KMART, JWT ATLANTA, QUAKER STATE, PENNZOIL, SHELL