- Beattie McGuinness Bungay has lost the £20 million McCain Foods creative account, ending an 11-year relationship between McCain and the agency's founder Trevor Beattie.
Read more: http://goo.gl/bWJATn
- Starbucks is speaking with agencies about its UK CRM account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/w8XkFO
- Ferrero, the company that owns Ferrero Rocher, Nutella and Tic Tac, is speaking to agencies ahead of a review of its Raffaello confectionery brand.
Read more: http://goo.gl/ddhH1o
- Marriott International, the hotels group, is seeking an agency to develop a global brand campaign for the JW Marriott brand.
Read more: http://goo.gl/s1UnPd
- Transport for London has kicked off the £500 million contest to install and operate its street furniture across London in the first of three major tenders that could shake up the UK outdoor advertising industry.
Read more: http://goo.gl/bXJwyh