- Beefeater and Legoland have both appointed Cherry London to handle marketing propositions, fuelled by brand partnerships.
Read more: http://goo.gl/GlZS2R
- Samsung has wrapped up its global review with incumbent Leo Burnett retaining its role as global agency network. In addition, Rosetta will join Samsung's roster and take on a large portion of the global digital business, along with some others, including Sid Lee and R/GA, which already works on the brand. Samsung also added Wieden & Kennedy and BBH to its roster for global work. The U.S. pieces of business, at 72andSunny and McKinney, were not affected by the review. Samsung spends an estimated $2 billion on media annually.
- Havas Worldwide New York and Mondelez International are parting ways after a seven and a half year partnership. Mondelez is moving the creative account for its Ritz Cracker brand to the Martin Agency. There was no formal review, but the Martin Agency has been handling creative for Mondelez brands Oreo and Chips Ahoy since 2012. The measured media spend for the Ritz Cracker brand was $16.6 million last year.
- Office Depot has appointed McCann as its advertising agency of record. Florida-based Zimmerman was the incumbent on the account. The combined Office Depot group spent $105 million on U.S. measured media in 2013.
- Following a pitch, BlackBerry selected gyro as its global agency of record to promote the new BlackBerry Passport. BlackBerry previously worked with BBDO New York and London. BlackBerry spent $95 million in measured media last year.
- FreshDirect named SS+K its advertising agency of record.
- Following a review, New York-based entertainment company Brooklyn Bowl named Resource/Ammirati as its creative agency of record.
- Associated Bank Corp named Colle+McVoy as its agency of record.