- Adam & Eve/DDB has won a Grand Prix in film for its "I'm sorry I spent it on myself" campaign for Harvey Nichols, at the end of a successful week for the Omnicom-owned agency.
Read more: http://goo.gl/nmPKwX
- Adam & Eve/DDB walked away with its fourth Grand Prix at this year's Cannes Lions for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
Read more: http://goo.gl/dh6Bvk
- Dentsu Tokyo bags the Titanium Grand Prix, arguably the highest honour amongst Cannes Lions awards, this year.
Read more: http://goo.gl/fBnTys
- The Branded Content and Entertainment jury failed to award a Grand Prix at last week's Cannes Lions, despite handing out 11 gold Lions.
Read more: http://goo.gl/jCTkrV
- The Cannes Lions Festival tonight named WPP as holding company of the year for the fourth year running.
Read more: http://goo.gl/Yr1AqG