- Carling is reviewing its £10 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UwCkOb
- Toblerone, the Kraft Foods-owned chocolate brand, is talking to agencies about its pan-European ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QI4Uv3
- Yakult is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European digital account. The review is being handled in-house.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QI5OHV
- The Co-operative Group is seeking an agency to handle its £3 million direct marketing account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PsewtR
- Smart, the Daimler-owned car marque, is reviewing its advertising arrangements across Europe as it seeks to relaunch the brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PIjXpJ
- Organix, the organic baby-food brand, is reviewing its media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OrQwLz
- Taco Bell embarks on media-agency search.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VLL9Gr
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, VCCP BLUE, DRAFTFCB, BBDO, O&M, REVIEWS, PITCHES, THE CO-OPERATIVE GROUP, IN-HOUSE, INTERPUBLIC, TDA, KRAFT FOODS INC., THE MEDIA SHOP, MOLSON COORS, CARLING, TOBLERONE, YAKULT, CO-OP, REFINERY, DAIMLER AG, SMART, ORGANIX, TACO BELL, YUM BRANDS