- Carlsberg is understood to have appointed Santo Advertising to handle its global ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15vr90z
- VCCP has won the £15m pan-European consolidated advertising account for the car rental firm Avis Budget Group following a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WWXXfU
- Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yaui0m
- Arnold lands Del Monte's milk-bone brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11VkgGV
- Lionsgate hires Mindshare to handle media.
- Zipcar taps Campbell Ewald, hires new CMO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13fROKN
TOPIC: INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., HEINEKEN, MINDSHARE, CARLSBERG, VCCP, OMNICOM GROUP, VIZEUM, PITCHES, LEO BURNETT, INITIATIVE, PHD, TBWA, WPP GROUP, PFIZER, HAVAS WORLDWIDE, HORIZON MEDIA, AVIS BUDGET GROUP, CAMPBELL EWALD, ZIPCAR, SANTO ADVERTISING, FITNESS FIRST, DEL MONTE, MILK-BONE, ARNOLD WORLDWIDE.DRAFTFCB, LIONSGATE, NEXIUM