- Chan Suh, co-founder of Agency.com, joined Prophet as a senior partner and chief digital officer.
- Paul Marobella, currently president of Havas Discovery, has been named group president of two additional Chicago-based shops within the Havas Worldwide portfolio: experiential agency Havas Impact and brand agency Palm + Havas.
- MRY hired Ian Chee as chief strategy officer and promoted Matt Rednor to chief innovation officer.
- JWT New York named Emilie Vasu as director of business development.
- MEC named Alex Altman as managing director of global solutions, London.
- Jason Elm was named chief creative officer of DDB California. Prior to joining DDB, Elm served as executive vice president, group creative director at Deutsch LA.
- Michael Epstein has joined Carat USA as chief strategy officer. Epstein joins Carat from Mindshare in New York, where he was most recently president of strategic resource and client services.
- Alison Grippo has been promoted to managing director of Huge San Francisco, while the Brooklyn office hired Gela Fridman as vice president, technology and Artem Fishman as vice president, engineering.
- iCrossing hires Moxie and Razorfish vets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13QXvSi