- Chanel invites media shops to pitch account worth over $100 million.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14atuw6
- Nando's, the restaurant chain, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/W2OB1w
- Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by Beam, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WQMsUa
- RAC, the breakdown service, has met with media agencies ahead of a possible pitch for its £10 million planning and buying duties, currently handled by ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XCIYnf
- Philips, the electronics giant, has kicked off a review of its CRM account across its Consumer Lifestyle division.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10Uozl9
- Westons, the cider-maker, is looking for an agency to handle all advertising as it ramps up marketing activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ts57ck
TOPIC: WPP, REVIEWS, PITCHES, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, MEC, NANDO'S, COURVOISIER, JIM BEAM BRANDS CO., RAC, PHILIPS, CONSUMER LIFESTYLE, WESTONS, CHANEL