- CHI Group has promoted its head of new business, Christian Hinchcliffe, to the new role of global chief marketing officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/188Cs2M
- Mother creative partner Stephen Butler is shipping off to join TBWA\Chiat\Day in Los Angeles.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ditxsp
- Mindshare has promoted Paul Rowlinson to chief operating officer as part of an ongoing restructure of the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16qIipu
- Mischief CEO and founder Mitchell Kaye is stepping down from his role later this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/152NtNc
- Mindshare has appointed Publicis Groupe's former Digitas leader Colin Kinsella as its new chief executive for North America, ending Antony Young's time at the helm after less than two years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/188KZTg
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, PUBLICIS GROUPE, CMO, MINDSHARE, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MOTHER, COO, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, MISCHIEF, DIGITAS, FOUNDER, GLOBAL CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, TBWA\CHIAT\DAY LA, CREATIVE PARTNER, PROMOTED, CHI GROUP, CHRISTIAN HINCHCLIFFE, STEPHEN BUTLER, PAUL ROWLINSON, MITCHELL KAYE, COLIN KINSELLA, ANTONY YOUNG