- Choice Hotels has selected the New York office of McCann Erickson as the brand's new lead creative agency and sister shop MRM//McCann for digital and customer relationship marketing efforts.
Read more: http://goo.gl/Sezz1U
- Unilever has appointed DDB to be the global creative agency for its Wall's ice cream brand, following a pitch led by Adam & Eve/DDB.
Read more: http://goo.gl/d88q4E
- Yazoo, the milk drink brand, has handed its £6 million lead creative duties to Founded.
Read more: http://goo.gl/SU9owG
- MTS India’s integrated media business has yet again been awarded to Havas Media Group India, following a multi agency pitch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/fCAszc
- The World Economic Forum (the Forum) has chosen Ogilvy Public Relations, Beijing (Ogilvy PR) as the official PR partner for its eighth Annual Meeting of the New Champions.
Read more: http://goo.gl/Mv5usR
TOPIC: UNILEVER, MCCANN ERICKSON, DEUTSCH NY, ADAM & EVE/DDB, DIGITAL, LOWE & PARTNERS, LOLA, A&E/DDB, HAVAS MEDIA GROUP, INCUMBENT, KANTAR MEDIA, MERCIECA, FRIESLANDCAMPINA, MRM//MCCANN, FOUNDED, CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL, OGILVY PR BEIJING, THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM, ANNUAL MEETING OF THE NEW CHAMPIONSM, MTS INDIA, PITCES, WALL'S, TRIBAL, DM9, YAZOO